As Partnerships lead at Util, you will be expected to drive our effort to originate, close and embed partnerships with top-tier financial services companies. Our goal is to see some of the world’s largest investors aligning with Util and ultimately embedding our analysis throughout their organisation.
You will need to be able to navigate complex organisations, engage and negotiate with top-tier executives, structure partnerships engagements and manage the delivery of each partnership agreement.
As one of the first members of our growing team, we expect you to contribute to all aspects of Util, including strategy, company culture and product development. You will become a critical link between our partner-clients and our product development team and will ultimately be responsible for a high performing business development team.
What You'll Do:
- Scope and manage our pipeline of asset manager partners;
- Work with the CEO to develop and execute on a strategy to onboard prospective partners;
- Negotiate and close on partnership terms;
- Manage the delivery of the partnerships, providing a strong link between partner and product development team;
- Work closely with the CEO to develop a post-partnership route to market and business development team;
- Contribute to Util’s culture and wider strategy, helping us practice what we preach by creating value for people, planet and pocket.
What We Look For:
- Experience leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects within financial services;
- Evidence of leadership skills;
- Ability to navigate complex financial organisations;
- Working knowledge of finance and economics;
- The ability to share a large vision, whilst delivering on specific projects;
- The desire to work in an idea meritocracy, contributing to problems that sit outside of the parameters of the role.
Things We Think About a Lot:
- How to create the incentives and network effects necessary for the widespread adoption of a new investment bottom-line;
- What responsibility does the Company have to maximise non-financial value?
- Is intangible value fungible (can you offset natural capital destruction by creating societal value)?
- What is the economic value-add of selling a healthcare product in a developing country?
- Can we successfully integrate non-financial value into traditional financial statements?
- Competitive salary;
- Generous option package;
- Unlimited holidays;
- Half a day a week dedicated to learning something new;
- A staff free book policy; purchase one free book a week and contribute to our growing library;
- Flexible working as standard.
Please email email@example.com with a short covering note and your LinkedIn profile.